Ecommerce Development & Consultancy
In 1995 I built my first ecommerce site (for GNER, now East Coast Rail), and there's rarely been a month since when I haven't been working on an ecommerce site in some capacity. If you're planning a new ecommerce site, or the overhaul of an existing site, I can help.
At the planning stage I can advise on questions such as:
- Which ecommerce platform should we use? Or do we need bespoke software?
- How will our current product lines, pricing and processes work online?
- How should we structure our catalogue for the web?
- What should our budget be? How can we best get a quick ROI?
- How will the store integrate into existing accountancy, CRM and ERP systems?
- How big is the market for our products online?
- How do we do price monitoring?
Once you have a roadmap for your site I can help with:
- Developing your site on a popular, open-source platform such as Opencart or Magento
- Bespoke ecommerce Software Development
- Setting up and managing hosted ecommerce services such as Shopify, Ebay and Amazon
- Advice on improving user experience, and improving the conversion rate from visitor to customer
- Ongoing refinements and upgrades to your ecommerce presence
Contact Me About Ecommerce!